Why Choose The Junction Works’ NDIS Disability Services?
Why families are choosing The Junction Works’ NDIS Disability Services?
The TJW difference
At The Junction Works, we understand the needs of the South West Sydney community, which is why we’ve been the trusted name in disability support for over 30 years.
You’re an individual – and shouldn’t feel like ‘a number’
We know that every person’s experience of disability is very different, so we’re driven to find solutions that best support you. Our experienced and passionate staff get to know what matters the most to you – your interests, needs and goals, as well as your home and family life.
We believe in building trusted partnerships that assist each person to maximise their NDIS Plan and find the best supports that improve their quality of life.
Helping individuals and families through a flexible suite of services
Therapy & Clinical Support
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychology & Behaviour Support
- Early intervention for children
Life Skills Programs
- Cooking, Catering & Hospitality: The Works Teaching Kitchen & Catering Crew
- Creative & Performing Arts: Drama & theatre, screen & sound, singing, art, dance, musical instruments, music therapy
- Technology: Digital Inclusion, photography
- Garden & Outdoors: Cowpastures Community Garden & Maintenance Programs
- Work-Ready & School Leaver Employment Support (SLES): Self-presentation, seeking employment, job application, improving communication and confidence, work experience, volunteering
- Camps for individuals with high needs
- Annual SPARK Creative Arts Festival for adults with a disability – open to people from across NSW
Community Participation Services
- Support Coordination Services to participate in community and connect with social & civic activities
- Assistance with travel and transport
- Assistance to access and maintain employment
- Development of life skills and independence
Daily Living & Accommodation Support
- Supported accommodation services and tenancy assistance
- Assistance with daily life and household tasks in individual or shared living arrangements
- Support to manage transitions and lifestyle changes
- Respite & recreation opportunities
What people are saying about The Junction Works’ services
“What an amazing organisation! Such dedicated, caring, motivated and always friendly staff…thank you all so much for everything you do to enrich the lives of our family members.” – Christine Bell 2016, family of participant
“I’ve lost some of the fight, but Lisa [TJW Occupational Therapist] certainly hasn’t. She’s pursuing things which I can’t… I’m grateful for The Junction Works for all that they’ve done. They’ve made my life a lot easier.” – Haik Adams 2017, NDIS Participant in TJW Occupational Therapy Services
“I realised I am more capable than I thought.”
- Student at TJW SPARK Festival 2015
“You can come to a comfortable place and be yourself and enjoy it.”
- Taylor Doyle, NDIS Participant at TJW SPARK Festival 2016
At The Junction Works we’re working to build happier, more connected and socially-inclusive communities in South West Sydney, through a range of innovative supports that focus on the individual.
We’re only a click away! Find out how we can assist you via our website: www.thejunctionworks.org
If you have a question, our friendly staff will be able to help you out – call us on 02 8777 0500 or email us via email@example.com
Creating new possibilities in people’s lives