Welcome to the South West Disability Expo
Fri 8th, 9am - 4pm & Sat 9th, 10am - 3pm, December 2017
Whitlam Leisure Centre, Liverpool, NSW
The first of its kind in the region, the South West Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated Disability Expo on the 2017 calendar. The National Disability Insurance Scheme has now rolled out across most of NSW, and thousands of residents with disabilities from the South West Sydney Region will gain greater control over their lives and be on the lookout for the most suitable services in the area to meet their individual needs.
Welcome to the South West Disability Expo - Watch Now!
The Expo will offer a crucial opportunity:
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment
- for product and service providers to connect with the community and share what they can offer people with a disability, their families/carers
- for service providers to connect and build networks with other providers and agencies in the area
- to bring together consumers, service providers and businesses with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability.
The Expo will involve:
- free entry registration
- over 120 exhibiting service providers & products
- demonstrations and speakers from the NDIS, government agencies and Disability organisations
- performances and entertainment for the kids.