Welcome to the
South West Disability Expo
The South West Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated Disability Expo on the 2019 calendar with a very successful year in 2017. The National Disability Insurance Scheme has now rolled out across the entire South West / Macarthur region and thousands of residents with disabilities will gain greater control over their lives and be on the lookout for the most suitable services in the area to meet their individual needs.
Welcome to the South West Disability Expo - Watch Now!
The Expo will offer a crucial opportunity:
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment
- for product and service providers to connect with the community and share what they can offer people with a disability, their families/carers
- for service providers to connect and build networks with other providers and agencies in the area
- to bring together consumers, service providers and businesses with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability.
The Expo will involve:
- free entry registration
- over 120 exhibiting service providers & products
- demonstrations and speakers from the NDIS, government agencies and Disability organisations
- performances and entertainment for the kids.